I was all ready today to write a review on Diablo 3 since I finished it on Normal difficulty with my Barbarian,and am starting a new game with a Demon Hunter who is level 16 .
I started up the game so I could post a picture of my character, but..lo and behold, Blizzards servers are down for maintenance, therefore the game is UNAVAILABLE.
Which leads me to the #1 reason in my "cons" column about the game. My thought is, that if you spend almost $60.00 for a game, you should be able to access said game to play it when you wish. Anyway..here it is:
My Pros for the game:
- Great graphics
- So many areas to explore and fight and they all look different! There's castles, dungeons, sewers, grassland, etc..
- Each class has numerous abilities and/or spells so you can customize playability
- Monsters are varied and have different abilities as well so you don't get bored too easily. Some yellow or other "special" monsters have a variety of attacks that really amp up the difficulty.
- DEFINITELY my pet peeve is not being able to access the game if Blizzards servers are down.
- The lag from having to be attached to the internet and play on Blizzards servers sometimes causes my character to die. The monsters can still cause damage to me, but I can't hurt them, and in large battles a few seconds makes all the difference.
All in all, I'd give it a 8 out of 10.
Battlenet is back up..here's some pics of my characters with all their cool gear!