Friday, November 9, 2012

Geeky Thanksgiving ! A peek into how some of our favorite movie and comic book characters celebrate

One of my favorite days of the year is Thanksgiving, where our family all gathers together amidst the heavenly smell of roasting turkey to chat. It's the tradition and pageantry of the holiday that gets to me..it heralds the oncoming holiday season and reminds me how much I am thankful for.

I thought it might be nice to see how the characters we watch might celebrate their holiday so I've gathered a collection of pics from the web for you all..

Buffy the Vampire Slayers friends. Do you suppose Spike would eat turkey?

This almost HAS to be Robot Chicken's Star Wars Thanksgiving..LOL. the saber might make for a nicely toasted taste to the meat..

Fantastic Four takes some downtime..

Classic game characters share the meal..

Justice League in a rare moment of world peace :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment