Saturday, December 29, 2012

Game of Thrones Fan art!

Hi! I know it's been a while since I've blogged with the holiday and what not. Hope yours was as great as mine! Shared some good times with my mom and dad as well as my hubby and son. Snacked a little, chatted some and everyone opened a few surprises too.

 One of the presents I received is Season 1 of Game of Thrones. Since Season 3 comes on in a few months, I thought I'd rewatch the old episodes to get ready.I'm so ready to see what happens to Tyrion, Arya, Daenerys, and all the rest!

The video got me thinking about the show and how beautiful and richly designed it was and I decided to share some fan art I found on the web:

One of my favorite drawings of  Daenerys with her dragons is this one by Teiku at Fantasyinspirations.
She's so ethereal looking, yet so vibrant at the same time..


I HAD to add this wated poster by F*yeah Game of Thrones Art.
Makes one think..What DID happen to Nymeria? And will she find Arya after all? I hope so, she seems to need some looking after.

GORGEOUSLY illustrated cards by Christine M. Griffin:


Here is some interesting digital art of my favorite character Tyrion Lannister on Behance
 Peter Dinklage is such an amazing actor..his sarcastic dry wit gets me every time, and he seems to play this type of character in a lot of his other roles..


Cersei Lannister may be conniving and treacherous but she sure is beautiful in this drawing by Tei Iku


I'm sure many of us would LOVE Jeoffrey as a target! Crystal Fontan has a lot of unique GOT designs on her site so take a peek..


Hope this whets your appetite for Season 3!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment