Friday, December 14, 2012

More Christmas toilet paper roll crafts for kids! DIY and green craft!

I came across some really cute and unusual toilet paper roll crafts this week while surfing the net and thought I'd pass them on! All of these I think kids could do and I think they are very different from the usual Christmas crafts.

Also, if you haven't seen my first post on toilet roll art..check it out here.

The first one is here. It looks like an outdated Geocities link but the instructions for this wreath are still there. Isn't that nice looking?


From A Step in the Journey is a great set of 3D Christmas posters or plaques. LOVE!


How about a toilet paper roll Christmas tree sculpture? You can find the instructions here:


Last but not least..this wreath with berries is so pretty. I think kids could do it..it would just take patience and time.


Hope I gave you all some fun crafts to do the week before Christmas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment